Osaka is another course with only one ramp (Douton-bori) like Nagoya course.
- Osaka has 2 junction choices unlike Nagoya, which means that players whose power layout is at least P:15/H:19 can keep choosing corner junctions to win their opponents if they managed to do so.
- Like Hakone, Osaka has lots of hard corners though the amount of hard corners in Osaka is 8.
- Osaka is the home of Eiji and Maki Kamiya.
- The race in episode 19 of the anime takes place in Osaka.
- One can see the Osaka Castle from a distance in here.